Sunday, May 1, 2011

Forever Young Swing z fold card


We will be making this card for the next card class at my house this month
g.c.d Studios- Chianti Line (card base paper) Purchased a Big Lots
Creative Memories Cutting system (Lg. Circle) with Green cutting blade
Forever Young-Scallop circle 2.75 in., Boots 3 in., Layer from hanger for sentiment
Welcome Baby embossing folder
Me & My Big Ideas Animal print paperpack
Strip of bling
Scrappy Moms-Sweet Somethings set
Momento ink-Tuxedo black
Corner chomper-We R Memory Keepers

4 comments:

  1. I love your card!Super job with it!COOl boots, Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swanky!! I love the card. Thanks for sharing a new technique. I may have to try this one out.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!
    I have an award for you at my blog…please come and get it at www.ginascraftingspot.com :)

    PS-I just tried the foam idea for dimensional adhesive with black, and ran it through my Xyron 2x. Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete